Mini-Tortoise Tutorial


Dad went home on Wednesday, staff meeting on Tuesday, we've had mad thunder, lightning and hail storms, it's cool in the mornings... summer is over, sigh.

We had a great time pretending to be on holiday, going to the beach, drinking coffee on plazas, going for long walks with Lucky and eating out. I've got quite a few new projects started, or being planned, but first, here is the promised mini-tortoise tutorial.

I couldn't really get the sewing machine out while Dad was visiting to make more tortoises and take photos, so I drew some sketches to show the steps and then scanned them into the computer. Now, I don't know how to make a pdf document, and loading each sketch into blogger was slow, and I was having difficulty moving the images into the right order. So, I'm not sure if this is going to work, but I have set out the tutorial as a power point presentation and then saved each A4 'slide' (there are 3) as a gif document. Hopefully, if you click on each slide, you will get an enlarged image to print off or read - if it doesn't work let me know and I'll try another way of doing it. :-) Edited: Ok, when I clicked on these images nothing happened, so I have just converted them to jpegs and posted them - see blog post above!

If you make a mini-tortoise, I'd love to see it! Please leave a comment and link to a picture if you have one. This is my first tutorial, so if it isn't clear, let me know and I'll help/change it.



Comments