Not travelling lightly...


Haven't vanished off the face of the earth, just end of term, finishing up, saying goodbyes, organising moving and packing. My least favourite activity, but I know that it will be worth it when I arrive. Difficult to leave, but great to arrive.

Dog and cat have their passports, blood tests and transport booked. The removal company is booked. I have a flight and a house to move into when I arrive. I've been accepted onto the courses I need to do over the summer so that I can start another course in September. Offers accepted, contracts signed and most forms completed and in the system. Just got to get all the stuff into boxes....

England here we come!

Comments

Catofstripes said…
good luck and safe journey.
Genie said…
Ditto! I hope the move goes well and that the furry ones adapt well to the change. And you too of course ... :)

Get in touch once you are settled!
RosaMarĂ­a said…
oh! the changes always are for good!
good luck!!!
elena said…
Good luck Amanda with your moving. I wish you a quiet and safe journey.
Hugs