A Finished Project!

A little cardigan for Rupert. I have to start somewhere, I've been thinking that I needed to record things here again for a while, for many of the reasons that I had started this blog originally.  Without a record, it gets to the end of the week, month and year and it feels like I haven't made anything or done anything at all except work. I have much less time to dedicate to interests and so, when I do, finding time to record them doesn't happen at all. The camera broke, the light is less here and the working hours are much longer. 

Anyway, here is a little cheerful cardigan in a colour my two-and-a-half-year-old nephew seems to be pretty fond of. The pattern is an old one, details are on Ravelry. The day is dark despite the season, but I'm going to aim to post anyway, just to get back into the habit. 

Comments