Happenings and Making




Long time no see as they say. The problem with not documenting things here on the blog means that it feels like I have done nothing, made nothing and achieved nothing. Blogging really was a useful way to keep track of projects and to look back to find out what resources I had used and where I had found them. 

Although it is true that finding time - and light - has been harder since returning to the UK it is not really true that nothing has been achieved. And since I am taking a break from the normal long work day lifestyle that is typical here, I have the chance to catch up and record a few makes, and maybe events, here. 

I think that I will look back at some of the things I photographed over the last year or two and make a short blog post for each with whatever details I remember interspersed with what I am currently working on so that I can keep track of ideas and projects. Here goes!


Comments

Anonymous said…
من نحن؟
نحن موقع مبيعات الجراء المالطية عبر الإنترنت. جميع الجراء المالطية المسجلة على موقعنا مستنسخة وإعادة إنتاجها في الولايات المتحدة. يتم التعامل مع إجراء البيع بالكامل من قبلنا مع التأكد من أن الجراد نحن؟
نحن موقع مبيعات الجراء المالطية عبر الإنترنت. جميع الجراء المالطية المسجلة على موقعنا مستنسخة وإعادة إنتاجها في الولايات المتحدة. يتم التعامل مع إجراء البيع بالكامل من قبلنا مع التأكد من أن الجراء أصيلة ومطابقة جميع التصوير كما هو مسجل على موقعنا يعرف المزيد عن زيارة الولايات المتحدة ..

Shih Tzu الجراء للبيع بالقرب مني حاويات للبيع بالقرب مني