Electric Dreams


In an effort to get all the quilt ideas and patterns that are floating around in my head organised and not forgotten, I bit the bullet and bought EQ8. I had been designing quilts using squared paper and coloured pencils, and had had fun playing on Pattern Jam, but wanted something that had more flexibility.

I am finding it pretty intuitive to use, and have managed to get the ideas for a book of themed designs planned out, what I am actually going to do with that I am not sure. It is also great for designing simple projects for friends that want to learn to quilt - I am thinking about making a series of perhaps 12 to 20 quilts with each quilt teaching a new technique so that a beginner maker can build up their skills.


Anyway, the fun thing is that I can play and design quilts that might never be made without wasting fabric or sewing time. Here is a design that I might make up, my plan is to have some seasonal quilts, cushion covers and table accessories that I can swap out. I drew the pumpkin block and used a maple leaf block and a star block from the EQ8 library. If I can find enough of the colours in my stash, I might make this. It might be a bit too orange? 


I can also easily resize the blocks to make a cushion cover and table runner to match. Switching out all the colours is also a lot of fun, this colour scheme seems sort of folk art inspired to me. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
من نحن؟
نحن موقع مبيعات الجراء المالطية عبر الإنترنت. جميع الجراء المالطية المسجلة على موقعنا مستنسخة وإعادة إنتاجها في الولايات المتحدة. يتم التعامل مع إجراء البيع بالكامل من قبلنا مع التأكد من أن الجراد نحن؟
نحن موقع مبيعات الجراء المالطية عبر الإنترنت. جميع الجراء المالطية المسجلة على موقعنا مستنسخة وإعادة إنتاجها في الولايات المتحدة. يتم التعامل مع إجراء البيع بالكامل من قبلنا مع التأكد من أن الجراء أصيلة ومطابقة جميع التصوير كما هو مسجل على موقعنا يعرف المزيد عن زيارة الولايات المتحدة ..

Shih Tzu الجراء للبيع بالقرب مني حاويات للبيع بالقرب مني